Saturday, June 11, 2016

The Liebster Award



I am pleased to inform you that Confidence Avenue has been nominated by kali of
love.laugh.explore for the Liebster Award.

Kali is a very family and friend oriented, loving person. She has an eye for crafts, food, shopping, and parties. Big thanks to her for the nomination.

The Liebster Award an award online that is given to beginner bloggers to acknowledge all there good work. Liebster comes from German origin, it is like a "keep up the good work."

To encourage and acknowledge others, I will nominate 5 bloggers

Answering questions about myself is also apart of my nomination. I will do the same questions that Marion and Kali did.

What are 3 facts about you?
I'm mixed with black and white
I'm a junior(2016-17) in high school
I have never been to a fashion week

What is your blog about?
Fashion and style










Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted to get into the fashion world.

What is your favorite city or country and why?
I have never traveled out of the US so my favorite city is Philadelphia because it is so alive and welcoming.

What has been the most frustrating thing about starting/running a blog?
Doing everything by myself (except for photographing myself)

What is your favorite travel item or product?
I really need/want to start traveling more. As of right now the answer is food.

What is one major accomplishment you hope to achieve for your blog?
I hope to one day be invited to New York Fashion Week.

If you could collaborate, partner, or work with one brand or company who would it be and why?
Vogue, because everyone looks like they love there jobs.

Which social media channel do you love the most and why?
Instagram, because I like having a glimpse of peoples lives via photo.

If you could travel to 3 new countries this year, where would you choose?
France, Spain, Korea

I am happy to nominate this super awesome bloggers...

  • Sarah Akiyama (sarahmichiko.com)
  • Emily Cordes (sitbreathemeditate.com)
  • Emma Leuman (emma-elsewhere.com)
  • Pooja Jena (intotheteenageyears.WordPress.com)
  • Hannah Snijman (hannahsnijman.com)


These are the official rules...
1. Write a blog post about your nomination. On your post, thank the person(s) who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
2. Display the award on your blog by including it in your post and/or displaying it by using a widget or a gadget.
3. Share 10 Random facts about yourself or come up with questions for the nominees to answer.
4. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, with less than 1,000 followers.
5. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here).
6. Inform the people you’ve nominated and provide them with a link to the Liebster post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *