Friday, April 1, 2016

Top 5 Fashion Favorites

For me fashion is all about fun and expression, so don’t laugh at my top 5 fashion favorites. These are the trends that I have been lately loving. It feels like everyday my style in changing, and I enjoy trying out new styles/ways of wearing things.

1. Tying shoelaces around your ankle

Tying your shoelaces up your ankle adds a playful and chic atmosphere to your everyday look. I like wearing my sneaker shoelaces this way because I know that it is unique and no one else does it that way.























2. Sunglasses
I love these things so much; I made a post about them. Sunglasses are great for those days that you don't feel like putting on makeup, but still want to look good. Since I don't wear a lot of makeup, I think that they are a must have. They make me feel confident and chic.























3. Loafers
Just recently I started really liking loafers. There is a certain classic and simple look to them, that I just can't stay away from. These are the ones from Micheal Kors, and they are to die for.






















4. Tops with a interesting print

and
5. Bottoms with a interesting print
Intricate/cultural patterns and print have been blowing up lately, and I am on the bandwagon. I feel like everyone needs to have a piece of elegant and easy in there closet. This particular one was found on Zaful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *