Friday, June 10, 2016

Interview with Isabel Camacho






What is fashion to you?
Its definitely self expression, it portrays who I am. I'm a blank canvas and my soon to be outfit for the day is what paints me.

How has fashion changed you?
Fashion has changed me because I realized that I can bring out the features that I love about myself. It makes me feel beautiful.

How would you describe your fashion?
If my style could be a season it would be summer. I stick with bright colors, simplr but elegant.

Who are your fashion role models?
There are various instagram accounts that inspire me, but there are role models that are aesthetically pleasing. Such as Lily-Rose Depp, Amanda Stenberg, and my favorite instagram account is alexamareka .

What are some of your favorite pieces in fashion right now?
My favorite pieces in fashion are high waisted jeans/shorts, oxfords, and thrifted t-shirts.

What goes through your mind when pick out an outfit?
When I'm shopping for a new outfits I think about if it'll make me feel confident, and if I'll stand out more from the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *